We've been waiting for it for a century : in 2024, France has a date with a unique and major sports event : the Olympic Games (July 26 to August 11) and Paralympic Games (August 28 to September 8) !
And what better way to enjoy this unforgettable experience than by staying at our establishment in Montmartre ? Nestled in the heart of the capital's artistic effervescence, Montmartre Résidence offers a unique opportunity to take full advantage of the electrifying atmosphere of the Olympic Games.
Whether you're a sports fan, an art aficionado or simply looking for a memorable experience, Montmartre Résidence invites you to plunge into the heart of Olympic action !
Paris en fête : the capital's Olympic sites
The City of Lights is set to become the epicenter of Olympism in 2024, with 21 Olympic sports (out of 32), and 14 Paralympic sports (out of 22). In all, the capital will host 15 competition sites for the Olympic Games and 11 for the Paralympic Games !
Located in the heart of Montmartre, our residence offers much more than a breathtaking view of Paris. It puts you strategically close to all the Olympic venues, making it easy for you to get around and experience every moment of the 2024 Olympic Games.
Spotlight on the capital's icons
Because Paris is a city like no other, it deserves every credit! Indeed, the Games in the capital promise a total spectacle, at sites that are emblematic of French sport and heritage,
- The majestic Grand Palais, witness to so many historic events, will become the setting for fencing and taekwondo competitions, and will also welcome Paralympic athletes for moments of pure grace and power.
- Down below, the Champs de Mars, famous for its view on the Eiffel Tower, will vibrate to the rhythm of volleyball and cecifoot, offering a breathtaking spectacle at the foot of one of the world's most emblematic monuments.
- At Les Invalides, military history meets sporting passion with archery and athletics competitions, creating a unique atmosphere.
- La Concorde, a veritable landmark in French history, will be transformed into a playground for BMX, Breaking and Skateboarders, promising moments of pure talent and daring in the heart of the capital.
Competitions in the heart of the 18th arrondissement
- In the heart of the 18th arrondissement, a brand new cultural and sports hub will be built : L'Arena Porte de la Chapelle. An eco-designed venue, the Arena will host badminton, para-badminton, rhythmic gymnastics and para-weightlifting competitions during olympics.
- What's more, the route of the men's and women's road cycling races promises to be a thrilling experience in the 18th arrondissement. With 180 riders ready to do battle in both the road and time trial events, you can expect unprecedented itineraries that blend urban scenery with iconic Parisian landmarks and the Ile-de-France countryside. Immerse yourself in the heart of the action, thanks to the privileged location of our residence ! Indeed, a final loop of almost 18 km will have to be run no less than three times on the Butte Montmartre, offering a major challenge for athletes and a unique experience for spectators.
Each of these venues will add a special dimension to the 2024 Olympics experience, creating indelible memories for spectators and athletes around the world ! Find here a detailed map of the competition sites.
A fully equipped apartment in Montmartre
Imagine yourself immersed in the authentic charm of Montmartre, nestled in a fully-equipped apartment designed with your comfort in mind. Every detail has been carefully thought out to make your stay memorable. Whether you're on a romantic getaway or a family vacation, enjoy a spacious, elegant space with all modern conveniences.
- Our studio is perfectly designed for individuals or couples, offering a warm and intimate atmosphere.
- If you're travelling with a small group, our classics apartments of 46m2 are the perfect option. They can accommodate up to 4 people comfortably, guaranteeing everyone plenty of space to relax and unwind after a busy day exploring Paris.
- For an even more luxurious experience, our Deluxe apartments, offering between 53m2 and 60m2 of space, can also accommodate up to 4 people. Enjoy breathtaking views over the rooftops of Paris, adding a touch of magic to your stay.
- Finally, our Prestige apartment, spacious with 72m2, has two bedrooms, offering generous space for groups of up to 6 people
Whether you're looking for a well-deserved break after an intense day at the Olympics, or planning your adventures in the capital, our establishment offers the perfect setting for a unique experience in Paris during the 2024 Olympic Games.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. We'll be delighted to help you make the most of your stay !
Please note : During the Olympic Games, our reservations are open for stays of 5 nights minimum, at a non-refundable rate. This policy guarantees the availability of our apartments, so that you can enjoy an unforgettable stay at the heart of the most eagerly awaited sporting event of the year !