The fashion addict’s favorite week will take place in the form of physical and digital events from Monday, September 27 to Tuesday, October 5, 2021 ! This meeting is dedicated to the spring-summer 2022 women's collections.
The season will begin with Kenneth Ize, the Austro-Nigerian designer, finalist of the LVMH Prize. This intense week will end with a tribute to Alber Elbaz, organized by the AZ Factory brand, launched by the late designer.
In total, 92 houses are on the official calendar of the Federation of Haute Couture and Fashion. 37 houses are planning physical shows, including Chanel, Dior, Hermès, Balenciaga, Balmain, Givenchy, Miu Miu and Louis Vuitton.
As for the other brands, the parades will be more intimate and digital.
Other dates to remember in 2022 :
- Menswear : from Tuesday, January 18 to Sunday, January 23 2022
- Haute Couture : from Monday, January 24 to Thursday, January 27 2022
- Womenswear : from Monday, February 28 to Tuesday, March 8 2022
- Menswear : from Tuesday, June 21 to Sunday, June 26 2022
- Haute Couture : from Sunday, July 3 to Thursday, July 7 2022
- Womenswear : from Monday, September 26 to Tuesday, October 4 2022
For this occasion, book your stay in Montmartre Résidence to take advantage of -25% on any reservation made before December 20, 2021. Stay can be canceled and editable until D-2!
Let yourself be seduced by the combination of privacy and comfort of our apartments, ideally located in the heart of Montmartre.