Marathon de Paris
The 41st Paris Marathon will take place on April 9, 2017. Departure of the race at 8:30 on the Champs Élysées. 50 000 runners are expected from the Avenue des Champs Élysées to Avenue Foch, passing by Bastille, Vincennes, Tuileries ...
Nearly 140 nationalities and 50,000 runners (79% men and 21% women) come to the 42.195 km of the most legendary event in athletics. It offers a decor enamelled animations all more popular than the others.
The first registration phase runs from April 6th to May 6th 2016 on asochallenges.com. The first price of the 2017 edition set at 80 € includes your bib, the timing chip and the "finisher" tee-shirt. Once your registration has been validated, you will receive a confirmation of payment as well as a recapitulative email.
After a descent on the famous Avenue des Champs-Elysées, the Paris marathon will head towards the woods east of Paris, before crossing the capital in the other direction, for a short ride in the woods Of Boulogne before closing the 42,195 km avenue Foch, near the Champs-Elysees.
La Foire de paris
• Opening hours: from 10 am to 7 pm / Nocturnes on Tuesday 3 and Friday 6 May until 10 pm
• Rates: 13 € (full price) / 7 € (7 to 14 years)
• Exhibition center - Porte de Versailles
In 2017, the Paris Fair takes place from 27 April to 8 May. With 600,000 visitors and 3,500 exhibitors out of 220,000 m², it is the first commercial and festive event in Europe.
Disseminating the great innovations and small curiosities of the world that make the daily life more beautiful, useful more pleasant and the life of city dwellers more savory ... this is the mission of the Paris Fair! Every year for ten days, the Fair offers a fresh look at the art of living. A place for quality, innovation and well-being, priority to smart products, sustainable solutions, to consume better rather than more.
3 universes to present the biggest pole of innovations and innovations of Europe:
- Pole "Gastronomy" (Wines & Gastronomy, Riches of the World & Terre des Tropiques, Food Trucks Village)
- "Habitat" pole (furnishing, decoration, natural heating ... from the bedroom to the kitchen, through the veranda)
- Pole "Shopping" (Beauty & Wellness, Fashion & Accessories, Creative Leisure and Crafts & Crafts).
You will also find, Children’s Space, Grand Prize rewards, etc.